Sunday, January 14, 2007

Hello. Im back home actually in the early afternoon.
But i was lazy to come online.
I tried to study but i didnt know what to start on first!
Another week of turning in at 9.30pm & waking up at 5.45am.
Force yourself out of bed , prepare & head for school.
Great , i cant wait for New year clothes shopping!
Oh & did Denise blog about spotting that super hot angmoh at Cine?
HE WAS GODDAMN HOT WITH THAT NICE SHARP NOSE!
Its scary how some people dont phrase their sentence well
& the things they actually meant turned out really wrong!
I've finished reading the romance novel ,Jody lent me.
& sweety , i saw that lil' note in your blog for me.
I should thank you for the novel too!
Alright , i guess i'll just stop here.
Bye world:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home